FreeMyApps is a progressive, creative, fast-growing advertising technology company for mobile apps. We build the leading rewards platform to help brands achieve their business goals faster and more efficiently than ever before. We are a small, fun team of talented people running a consumer-facing site where our users are able to earn gift cards for discovering the latest new apps and games.
FreeMyApps was purchased by Noosphere, an international asset management firm in 2016. Along with FreeMyApps, FiksuDSP, Fiksu Networks, and Fiksu Media Group were developed within Fiksu. The four companies maintain a close relationship with one another and draw upon and contribute to the massive historical data set amassed by Fiksu: 3.6 billion mobile device profiles, including an estimated 90% of all iOS and Android devices ever sold in the US, with nearly 30 trillion data points.
FreeMyApps is currently seeking talented individuals who have 3-5 years of Sales experience in a digital media, start-up or mobile company. As an Advertising Sales Manager/Director for FreeMyApps, you will be responsible for uncovering and closing new business for our innovative marketing platform in the U.S markets. This role will be located in Boston and qualified candidates should have experience selling to Mobile marketers.
- Consultative selling environment closing and growing new relationships with key clients
- Identifying and establishing contact with potential customers proactively
- Ensuring effective internal communication within the Sales, Marketing and Customer Support Teams as well as across the company
- Negotiating the agreement terms and closing sales
- Developing and accomplishing a lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly or annual targets
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process
- Ability to confidently represent our solution and establish credibility as a subject matter expert in the field of mobile advertising
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM)
- 3-5 years of Sales experience selling into advertising, digital media, mobile or start-up environment
- Familiarity in selling to the U.S markets.
- Bilingual or multilingual preferred, but not required.
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding monthly/annual targets
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
- Able to communicate complicated technical issues, with effective presentation skills
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills